- Moeton, Stassen et al. GFAP isoforms control intermediate filament network dynamics, cell morphology, and focal adhesions
Cell Mol. Life Sci.
- Hol and Pekny Glial fibrillary acidic protein (GFAP) and the astrocyte intermediate filament system in diseases of the central nervous system
Current Opinion in Cell Biology
- Osborn, L et al Astrogliosis: An integral player in the pathogenesis of Alzheimer's disease.
- Michalidou, I et al Actionvation of endogenous neural stem cells for multiple sclerosis therapy
- Jansen, A.H. et al. The ubiquitin proteasome system in glia and its role in neurodegenerative diseases.
Front Mol Neurosci
- Kanski, R. et al. Histone acetylation in astrocytes suppresses GFAP and stimulates a re-organization of the intermediate filament network.
J Cell Sci
- Orre, M. et al. Isolation of glia from Alzheimer's mice reveals inflammation and dysfunction.
Neurobiol of Aging
- 2015 July - Miriam van Strien and Jinte Middeldorp received a ZonMW Memorabel fellowship
- 2015 Jan - Elly Hol and Erik Boddeke received grant from Memorabel (ZonMW and Hersenstichting Nederland)
- 2014 June - Jeroen Pasterkamp, Pierre de Graan, and Elly Hol received grant from Dutch Epilepsy Foundation