The Department of Translational Neuroscience currently has three tenure tracks available.
- Jansen, A.H. et al. Frequency of nuclear mutant huntingtin inclusion formation in neurons and glia is cell-type specific.
- Melief, Sneeboer et al. Characterizing primary human microglia: A comparative study with myeloid subsets and culture models
- Kamphuis et al. Transcriptional profiling of CD11c-positive microglia accumulating around amyloid plaques in a mouse model for Alzheimer's disease
Biochim. Biophys. Acta
- Moeton, Stassen et al. GFAP isoforms control intermediate filament network dynamics, cell morphology, and focal adhesions
Cell Mol. Life Sci.
- Hol and Pekny Glial fibrillary acidic protein (GFAP) and the astrocyte intermediate filament system in diseases of the central nervous system
Current Opinion in Cell Biology
- Osborn, L et al Astrogliosis: An integral player in the pathogenesis of Alzheimer's disease.
- 2015 July - Miriam van Strien and Jinte Middeldorp received a ZonMW Memorabel fellowship
- 2015 Jan - Elly Hol and Erik Boddeke received grant from Memorabel (ZonMW and Hersenstichting Nederland)
- 2014 June - Jeroen Pasterkamp, Pierre de Graan, and Elly Hol received grant from Dutch Epilepsy Foundation